Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Level Expansion! 45 ~ 50!

Greetings Burger Fanatics!

Our newest expansion is finally here! With it come more cookers, facilities, level max and special shop packages! Are you ready for it?

- New Event Shop packages specially crafted for YOU! These packages will unlock at certain levels but hurry and don’t miss out this opportunity as these packages are only available for 24 hours!
    - New Cookers & Production Facilities to make your farming and cooking life so much easier and fun!
    - Farm & Store expansion! Channel your inner designer and design the farm and store of your dreams.
    - New Cooker Achievements added for those true chefs at heart.
    - New Quests available to keep the fun around the neighborhood!

Enjoy!
    - Burger Together Team
    Last edited by [GM] Moon; 06-07-2018, 07:10 PM.

Very nice update. But can we please have chef helpers? i need more space to put more cookers/racks for food.

Comment

Will you guys be bringing back the animal store themed items back in the future? I really loved those but I missed that event by a week when I started. Would love to see them again! I would also love to see seasonal (winter, Halloween, valentines.. etc) carnival themed items! Also please consider adding a group chat where us friends can group chat and see each others reply’s! Oh and rotation in all directions would be nice ^.^

You guys have made such a wonderful game and I see so much potential in growth! I don’t think I’ve ever enjoyed a farm/ restaurant game as much as this one! It deserves a lot more recognition!
      Last edited by Waify; 06-25-2018, 05:39 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Waify View Post
        Will you guys be bringing back the animal store themed items back in the future? I really loved those but I missed that event by a week when I started. Would love to see them again! I would also love to see seasonal (winter, Halloween, valentines.. etc) carnival themed items! Also please consider adding a group chat where us friends can group chat and see each others reply’s! Oh and rotation in all directions would be nice ^.^

You guys have made such a wonderful game and I see so much potential in growth! I don’t think I’ve ever enjoyed a farm/ restaurant game as much as this one! It deserves a lot more recognition!
        Greetings Waify!

We are glad you loved our Animal Park theme! We will be bringing in new themes and seasonal themes will make it into the shop too, hopefully you will find one of your liking but we will definintely bring Animal Park back so stay tunned ! As our game and community grows, we are doing our best to bring the community together through our Social Media and a group chat sounds like a great idea too! We will keep it into consideration as we improve our game and grow its amazing community ^^

Make sure to follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram !

Thanks!
        - Burger Together Team

Comment

Working...
        X