X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FAQ & Game Tips

FAQ

Q. What food shows up for each Tier of the Franchise Deliveries?
    A. These are the list of food that shows up on each Tier.

Tier 1: Rye Bread Burger, Sandwich, Cup Salad, Hamburger, French Fries, Beef Wrap, Onion Ring, Cola, Bulgogi Burger, Corn Salad, Apple Cider, Veggie Burger, Garden Salad, Hot Milk, Cheese Burger, Honey Bread, Wedge Potato, Americano, Egg Muffin, Seasoned Fries
    Plain Yogurt

Tier 2: Beef Wrap, Onion Ring, Cola, Bulgogi Burger, Corn Salad, Apple Cider, Veggie Burger, Garden Salad, Hot Milk, Cheese Burger, Honey Bread, Wedge Potato, Americano, Egg Muffin, Seasoned Fries, Plain Yogurt, Double Cheese Burger, Egg Tart, Chicken Nugget, Orange Juice, Chicken Burger, Hash Brown, Iced Tea, Shrimp Burger,Chop Steak,Fried Shrimp,Lemonade,Bacon Muffin

Tier 3: Wedge Potato, Americano, Egg Muffin, Seasoned Fries, Plain Yogurt, Double Cheese Burger, Egg Tart, Chicken Nugget, Orange Juice, Chicken Burger, Hash Brown, Iced Tea, Shrimp Burger, Chop Steak, Fried Shrimp, Lemonade, Bacon Muffin, Tender Strip, Milk Shake, Schweinshaxe, Egg Burger, Chicken Salad, Orangeade, Canape, Fish Burger

Tier 4: Tender Strip, Milk Shake, Schweinshaxe, Egg Burger, Chicken Salad,Orangeade, Canape, Fish Burger, Salman Salad, Grapefruit Soda, Bouillabaisse, Pork Cutlet Burger, Cheese Potato, Vanila Ice Cream, Sirloin Steak, Bacon Cheese Burger, Vongole Pasta, Ratatouille, Hot Chocolate, Mushroom Burger, Clamchowder, Bubble Tea, Mont Blanc, Pineapple Burger, Cheese Stick, Strawberry Shakes, Cazuela, Cookie

Tier 5: Pork Cutlet Burger, Cheese Potato, Vanila Ice Cream, Sirloin Steak, Bacon Cheese Burger, Vongole Pasta, Ratatouille, Hot Chocolate, Mushroom Burger, Clamchowder, Bubble Tea, Mont Blanc, Pineapple Burger, Cheese Stick, Strawberry Shakes, Cazuela, Cookie, Squid Burger, Melon Soda Float, Bruschetta, Mozzarella Burger, Strawberry Parfait, Cafe au lait, Coq au vin

Q. I've changed my phone from Android <---> iPhone what can I do to continue playing the game?
    A. You are able to sync your account by going to the Setting > Connect > Sync Device screen. However, you require both your previous and current device in order to sync your account. If you no longer have your old device with you but would still like to sync your account please contact us at btsupport@playthisgame.com and we will attempt to sync your account for you.

Q. Can you sync your account so that you can play in multiple devices?
    A. Yes! You are able to sync your account so that you can play with your account on multiple devices. Open the menu on the bottom right then enter the settings and go the 'connect' tab. From there scroll down to 'sync device' then select the 'connect' and follow the instructions to sync your account.
    *Please be aware that if you delete your account, all account data will be deleted from every device you had your account synced to, we suggest you being cautious.

Q. How do I obtain collection items?
    A. Collection items are dropped at a random rate when you complete cooking food with your cooker.
    Lv. 1~20 Burger Cookers drops (Ketchup Packet, Tomato, Bread)
    Lv. 1~20 Side Cookers drops (Mayonnaise Packet, Potato, Lettuce)
    Lv. 1~20 Drink Cookers drops (Straw, Lime, Drink Cup)
    Lv. 1~20 Special Cookers drops (Silver Fork, Silver Tray, Salmon)
    Lv. 21~40 Burger Cookers drops (Ketchup, Onion, Bagle Burger Bread)
    Lv. 21~40 Side Cookers drops (Mayonnaise, Paprika, Broccoli)
    Lv. 21~40 Drink Cookers drops (Tea Spoon, Syrup, Mug)
    Lv. 21~40 Spcial Cookers drops (Golden Knife, Golden Plate, Fatty Steak)
    Lv. 41+ Burger Cookers drops (Hamburger Sauce, Cheese, Croissant)
    Lv. 41+ Side Cookers drops (Kiwi Dressing, Asparagus, Avocado)
    Lv. 41+ Drink Cookers drops (Umbrella Picks, Dragon Fruit, Cocktail Glass)
    Lv. 41+ Special Cookers drops (Ceramic Spoon, Ceramic Kettle, Lobster)

Q. When are weekly rankings renewed?
    A. Weekly rankings are renewed every Sunday night at 12 A.M (PST). Weekly rankings are recorded starting at Monday 12 A.M ~ Sunday 11:59 P.M.

Q. What does the "Sleep Mode" do?
    A. When you turn on the "Sleep Mode" the game will not send you any notifications from 12 A.M. - 7 A.M.(PST).

Q. What are table tips?
    A. When customers dine in they leave a tip for their food and you will earn an additional 10% of gold as tip.

Q. What are Minigames?
    A. Mini games are fun contents that can be accessed within Burger Together. Currently only the Gift Box Crane is available but other mini games will be added soon.

Q. How do you collect Hearts?
    A. You can collect Hearts by HELPing your friends.

Q. Please introduce us to the Rankings System.
    A. The Rankings System ranks play records by users to create a ranking that is constantly updated.
    Career - Friends who have the highest level and EXP
    Sales - Friends who have sold the most gold for the day
    Temp - Friends who have Temp'd the most at friends stores.
    HELP- Friends who've HELP'ed the most.
    Follower - Friends who have the most followers.
    Visitor - Friends who have the most visitors.

Q. What is the current level cap?
    A. The current level cap is Lv.50 but the level cap will increase in further updates.

Q. Is there any way to level up more quickly?
    A. You will have to constantly complete quests/ produce ingredients / cook food to earn EXP quickly. You may also earn EXP via the Gift Box Crane minigame

Q. Where is Diane's Farm?
    A. You can find Diane's farm in the FRIENDS menu.

Q. Does food get sold even while the game is off?
    A. Yes, food that is displayed on a display rack will be sold normally even while the game is off. However, you must collect ingredients and cook food on your own by logging on.

Q. I would like to sell my food. How can I do so?
    A. To sell food you require a display rack and cash register. Customers will visit and purchase food from your restaurant once you display your food on a display rack and install a cash register. You can also receive tips by installing tables and chairs so that customers can dine in.

Q. What are Achievements?
    A. Achievements are a special rewards system for playing the game. There are about 370 Achievements and you can complete them to receive Rubies or Gold as rewards.

Q. I've picked up a Collection. What is it used for?
    A. Collection items are items that are randomly dropped while displaying cooked food. For each Collection there are 3 types of collection items and you can collect all 3 items and trade them in for a reward. You can also use certain collection items to trade them in for higher grade collection items.

Q. Tell me about additional Burger Together stores.
    A. Burger Together let's you run more than one store. The other stores are similar to the Main Store but the appearance is a different. Additional stores will be introduced in further updates.

Q. What are Franchises?
    A. The Franchise is a sort of guild system that you can create with friends. Members in a Franchise can use the [Order Delivery] content. This content allows members to cook together and deliver foods to receive rewards. The rewards quality may change with level and participation rate. Also Franchises have levels and the higher the level the more members you can recruit. Additional content playable with Franchise members will be introduced in further updates. [Business Licenses] are required for the Franchise owner to start the [Order Delivery] and the licenses can be earned by HELPing your friends.

Q. What is the Tractor used for?
    A. The Tractor is a special object users gain while completing the main quest line. You can collect all farm ingredients at once by using the Tractor. However there is an expiration date for the tractor so if you wish to continue to use it you must extend the duration.

Q. What are Staffs and Managers?
    A. Staffs and Managers each have specific roles.
    [Staff] Staffs take care of the cash register. If you decide to Temp, you are able to pick a Staff to proceed with.
    [Manager] Managers are in charge of production and management. Manager's are divided into 3 categories (Cooker/Display Rack/Temp).

Q. Please explain [HELP] & [Temp]
    A. The HELP and Temp systems allow users to receive rewards for social activities.

[HELP]: You can visit your friends' farms and HELP them. After 2 hour, ingredients that have been HELPed increase in productivity
    by 20%. You will also receive hearts and various other items for HELPing. In some rare cases you may even be able to get special collection items.

[Temp]: You can visit your friend's store and help the productivity of cookers. After accepting a Temp request the cooker's cook time is then reduced to 60% of it's total cook time. Thus, it is much more productive to accept the request early and if the cooking time is already under 60% of the total cook time than the remaining cook time remains. The user that helped Temp jobs earn EXP and Gold. There is a [Temp Limit] that limits users from participating in too many Temps. You can check the remaining times to Temp at the Business Information Screen (Right of the Profile). The limit only applies when applying for a Temp job. It does not apply when accepting them. In order to Temp over the limit you will need Temp Contracts.

Q. Where do I check quests? Also what are daily quests?
    A. Quests and daily quests are shown on the left of the screen. Daily quests are special quests that are reset daily.

Q. Where can you edit the Burger Together profile?
    A. You can edit your profile through the profile on the top left of the screen.

Q. I've uninstalled the game can I recover my game data?
    A. Yes, if you have linked the game to your Google+ or Game Center account, you can use that account to log-in after installing the game.

Q. I've purchased Rubies in-game but have not yet received it yet.
    A. Purchased rubies are given immediately and if a bonus event is going on the bonus rubies will be sent to your Gift Chest.
    Please contact the Customer Center to check on any purchase details or errors. We will assist as soon as possible.
    Customer Service: btsupport@playthisgame.com
    Last edited by [GM] Moon; 06-20-2018, 01:30 AM.

If we reach maximum deliveries and achievable points and get 3 stars, will doing extra deliveries give any benefit for the player or franchise? Does it raise player contribution or anything?

Or should we stop doing deliveries after getting getting 3 stars?

Comment

My franchise continues to do deliveries even after achieving 3 stars. Each delivery benefits the franchise as it is exp gained per delivery. Since we are currently doing Tier 4, each delivery equates to 15 points. The more deliveries you do, the more gold/ruby your reward will be towards the end. As you can see in the 1st screenshot, we gain 7530 points everyday (which is exp for the franchise). In the 2nd screenshot, that is how many points we gain after reaching a certain star. So, if we just hit 3 stars and completely stopped doing deliveries after reaching the 3rd star, we'd only be at 6600 points. But since we are doing 242 deliveries everyday, we are also getting 150 rubies per day. Anything less than 240 deliveries will give us less than 150 rubies as the reward.

Also, it does raise player contribution. So for example, each delivery I do for Tier 4 raises my contribution by 15 pts. Each business license that drops while I HELP others also gives me 200 contribution points per scroll. So it actually is beneficial to continue delivering even after achieving 3 stars.
      Last edited by Lisable; 08-17-2018, 11:26 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Lisable View Post
        My franchise continues to do deliveries even after achieving 3 stars. Each delivery benefits the franchise as it is exp gained per delivery. Since we are currently doing Tier 4, each delivery equates to 15 points. The more deliveries you do, the more gold/ruby your reward will be towards the end. As you can see in the 1st screenshot, we gain 7530 points everyday (which is exp for the franchise). In the 2nd screenshot, that is how many points we gain after reaching a certain star. So, if we just hit 3 stars and completely stopped doing deliveries after reaching the 3rd star, we'd only be at 6600 points. But since we are doing 242 deliveries everyday, we are also getting 150 rubies per day. Anything less than 240 deliveries will give us less than 150 rubies as the reward.

Also, it does raise player contribution. So for example, each delivery I do for Tier 4 raises by contribution by 15 pts. Each business license that drops while I HELP others also gives me 200 contribution points per scroll. So it actually is beneficial to continue delivering even after achieving 3 stars.
        Thanks, Lisable! Your post was exceedingly helpful. I wish the game made all of this more clear. I guess this is the sort of thing you are forced to learn through experience and attentive number-crunching.

Comment

Originally posted by Tuna Sandwich View Post

Thanks, Lisable! Your post was exceedingly helpful. I wish the game made all of this more clear. I guess this is the sort of thing you are forced to learn through experience and attentive number-crunching.
          You're welcome!

Comment

How do I get contributions, and very fast?

Comment

How do i receive extra points?..

Comment

Originally posted by Hotdog View Post
                How do i receive extra points?..
                If you refer to my post above, it details how you can gain contribution points.

Comment

How do I remove things from my farm, so that I could change some of my items?

Comment

Originally posted by Hotdog View Post
                    How do I remove things from my farm, so that I could change some of my items?
                    You can hold down on the item to either store it or move it around. You can also go to the menu and then click on the multi-directional arrow to move things around.

Comment

Like to know what happened to my contributions over night, how do l keep them leaving..

Comment

Keep them from leaving...

Comment

What is the business license that drops and to keep getting them, why my contributions goes away overnight!..

Comment

Why anyone not answering any questions for me any more?....

Comment

How do I request TEMPS for my second restaurant?

Comment

Working...
                              X