Juju character disappeared..

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Juju character disappeared..

Hello I've just noticed this but my juju disappeared. It's been a while since it disappeared. I bought juju when it came out, used it twice or so and now it's gone. It's been gone ever since.

Originally posted by Zoyiah View Post
    Hello I've just noticed this but my juju disappeared. It's been a while since it disappeared. I bought juju when it came out, used it twice or so and now it's gone. It's been gone ever since.
    Click on the the little "i" icon next to your display picture. Then, click on the TEMP tab. Maybe someone is holding onto your Juju and hasn't released your temp. You can always cancel so you can get your Juju back, if that's the case.

Comment

Originally posted by Lisable View Post

Click on the the little "i" icon next to your display picture. Then, click on the TEMP tab. Maybe someone is holding onto your Juju and hasn't released your temp. You can always cancel so you can get your Juju back, if that's the case.
      What does that even mean? I haven't played for too long so I don't know that people can "hold" on to my juju?

Comment

Lisable It definitely worked by the way, thanks for that!

Comment

Lisable It definitely worked by the way, thanks for that!
          Haha, when they "hold" onto your Juju, that means that you requested a temp for them with your Juju, but they still haven't collected the cooker even though it's completed. Once they've finally collected their cooker, you'll get your Juju back. Glad it worked for you!

Comment

Must've gone afk...I swear they had it for like 8 days lol.

Comment

Must've gone afk...I swear they had it for like 8 days lol.
              Oh dear....

Comment

Working...
              X