What happened?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What happened?

after the recent update, I can no longer log in my game... please fix quickly. I play on my iPad, I have deleted the app twice. I hope I can get my game back. Please help. When I try to log in, it says fails to connect to the network, try again later. All my other games need internet to play them and I still can play them without a problem. . Help plz
    Last edited by 12Tribes; 08-01-2018, 09:14 AM.

I'm having the same issue. Has it been resolved for you yet? I'm in a franchise and I haven't been able to make deliveries, hope I don't get kicked :/

Comment

No, hopefully soon. It won’t load at all for me. It goes to can’t connect to network. This is my fav cooking game and I need this fixed ASAP lol. I can play my other games but not this one. When did your issue start?

Comment

Same thing for me and it happened after the update. I was able to log in right after downloading it but then after that I couldn't go back on :/ it sucks. I've been playing this game for around 4 months now and I'm a level 48. Really hope I can get back on considering I've also spent real money in the game.

Comment

I still can’t play, I also have spent real money and I’m on level 40. I’ve been playing around a little over a month. I hope they get this fix today. How do you submit a ticket?

Comment

Same the game is not working since I played it last night :/

Comment

Hello everyone!

We sincerely apologize for inconvenience the unstable connection issues that occurred over night may have caused.
              The issue has been resolved and you should now all be able to login to the game without any problems.

We will send everyone a small gift as compensation for the issues everyone may have encountered within the day.
              Please check the Gift Chest to redeem the gift.

We hope everyone understands and we will make sure to work harder to provide a great gaming experience.

Thank you.

- BT Support Team

Comment

Working...
              X